The perfect complement to Net10 prepaid wireless service, the sleek, lightweight Motorola W408g flip phone offers an affordable way to stay in touch with family and friends across town and around the globe via voice communication and text messaging. Other features include Bluetooth connectivity for handsfree devices, a 1.3-megapixel camera for still photos and video capture, microSD memory expansion, an FM radio, speakerphone, organizer tools, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
Check out the Net10 coverage map.
The Net10 pay-as-you-go wireless service offers all local, long distance and roaming calls at one low price of 10 cents per minute. All Net10 prepaid wireless service is provided by TracFone Wireless--America's #1 prepaid wireless company with a national footprint covering 99 percent of the U.S. population. There are no contracts, credit checks, monthly fees, security deposits, activation or deactivation charges, or age restrictions.
All Net10 handsets have a display that shows the actual airtime balance on the phone's display for ease of tracking usage. Net10 handsets also carry an "instant refill" feature that allows users to add airtime directly from the handset on a real-time basis. Key digital features include free call waiting, free caller ID, free voicemail and text messaging at 5 cents per message.
- Color LCD screen
- 1.3-megapixel camera for still photos
- Video capture capabilities
- Digital audio player compatible with MP3 and AAC (non-DRM) music files (requires USB cable and microSD memory card; not included)
- FM radio (requires headset; not included)
- Bluetooth connectivity includes profiles for communication headset and hands-free car kits.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 2 GB.
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Access to text messaging
- Standard call features including voice mail, call waiting, and caller ID
- Phonebook with up to 100 entries
- Pre-loaded polyphonic ringtones
- Vibrating alert
- Personal organizer tools including calendar and alarm clock
- Convenience features including auto redial and key pad lock
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) with M3/T3 rating
- Up to 5 hours of talk time
- Up to 15 days of standby time (360 hours)
- Weighs 2.72 ounces
- Buy downloadable ringtones and graphics using Net10 minutes
What's in the Box
Motorola W408g handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual