Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count medical
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Sales Rank:684
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:25 Strips
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 0.8 x 0.1
- Legal Disclaimer:This type of diagnostic test is used for pre screening purposes only. To confirm any medical condition you should consult with your physician.
- Publication Date:November 3, 2010
- Convenient 25 pack
- Simple to use
- Quick results in 5 minutes
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after the conception and secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone. Negative (not pregnant): Only one color band appears, in the Control Zone. No apparent band on the Test Zone. This indicates that no pregnancy has been detected. Positive (pregnant): Distinct color bands appear in the Control and Test Zones. It indicates that you are pregnant. The color intensity of the test bands may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of HCG hormone.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.