- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.52
as of 5/21/2013 23:44 MDT details
- You Save: $4.43 (22%)
- Sales Rank:10,383
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.5 x 10.8
- Publication Date:September 9, 2003
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- ISBN13: 9781561586202
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Based on a two-week course in woodworking fundamentals offered at the Center for Furniture Craftsmanship in Camden, Maine, this book takes a traditional approach to teaching, with the idea that learning basic skills is essential to craftsmanship. In the process, the book covers all the bases--from working with hand tools to cutting dovetails. Includes two complete projects: a bench and a small cabinet.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.