GCI Outdoor SitBacker Canoe Seat
- Buy New: $34.95 - $39.99
as of 6/20/2013 03:38 MDT details
Usually ships in 24 hours
- Sales Rank:6,192
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):17.8 x 17.1 x 3.3
- Release Date:September 1, 2010
- Patented BackComfort Technology for customized reclining
- Patented single buckle Auto-Fold Technology with Portage Lock shoulder strap for easy folding and carrying
- Dual buckle bench attachment and storage pocket
- Supports 250 lbs yet weighs only 3 lbs
- Measures 11? x 16.5? x 18? when open and folds to 16.5? x 16.5? x 5.5?
The SitBacker canoe seat is designed to fasten to canoe benches by simply clicking the sturdy dual buckle strap system. Patented single buckle BackComfort Technology adjusts the backrest position for customized reclining while a lumbar cushion provides maximum comfort. Patented Auto-Fold Technology with Portage Lock shoulder strap allows for easy opening, closing and carrying. The split contour seat is ideal for both molded and flat canoe benches. The SitBacker canoe seat is constructed of sturdy, powder-coated steel and 600 denier polyester. It features a cushiony 16” x 16” pad and storage pocket. The SitBacker canoe seat weighs only 3 lbs yet supports up to 250 lbs. Measures 11” x 16.5” x 18” when open. Folds to 16.5” x 16.5” x 5.5”. The SitBacker canoe seat is ideal for canoeing but can also be used for watching sports, camping and picnicking.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.