Feeling Dizzy: Understanding and Treating Vertigo, Dizziness, and Other Balance Disorders
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.77
as of 5/22/2013 02:40 MDT details
- You Save: $9.18 (58%)
- Sales Rank:795,378
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Paper Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.7 x 8.2
- Publication Date:June 23, 1997
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* When you turn your head suddenly, do you feel sick to your stomach?
* Do you often become dizzy when you get up too quickly from a chair?
* Have you ever felt a sense of motion when you're standing still?
You're not alone. Whether it's fainting, imbalance, or spinning sensations, these disorders affect 76 million Americans at some time in their lives. Feeling Dizzy explains what can go wrong, what physicians can do to diagnose and treat problems, what you can do to help yourself, and how you can finally regain your sense of balance. The first complete book on the subject written from the general reader, Feeling Dizzy:
* Identifies and explains the three types of dizziness: vertigo, imbalance, and fainting.
* Describes treatment options, from medication or surgery to therapy and rehabilitation.
* Outlines self-help options, including relaxation techniques, biofeedback, and exercise.
A Macmillan Health Book
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.