Happiness: A Guide to Developing Life's Most Important Skill
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.97
as of 5/22/2013 18:49 MDT details
- You Save: $9.02 (60%)
- Seller:Why Pay More and Fast Shipping
- Sales Rank:14,640
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.8 x 8.3
- Publication Date:January 5, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A molecular biologist turned Buddhist monk, described by scientists as "the happiest man alive," demonstrates how to develop the inner conditions for true happiness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.