Storey's Guide to Raising Beef Cattle, 3rd Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.99
as of 6/19/2013 21:02 MDT details
- You Save: $7.96 (40%)
- Sales Rank:36,209
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.9 x 9
- Publication Date:October 29, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Storey’s Guide to Raising Beef Cattle is the go-to reference for new and experienced cattle ranchers, providing expert advice on everything from breed selection, calving, feeding, and housing, to humane handling and slaughter practices.
The 3rd edition, now with 125,000 copies in print contains new and expanded features:
• Up-to-the-minute coverage of diseases and vaccination options
• Complete information on raising grass-fed animals
• How to identify and deal with toxic pasture plants
Storey's Guide to Raising Series is the essential animal husbandry information from the trusted source. With a combined total of 1.7 million copies in print.
Praise for the book:
"I found your book to be the Bible for raising beef cattle, and will continue to refer to it while running our 160-head organic beef operation." - Jonathan, Plainfield, IN
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.