Storey's Guide to Raising Sheep, 4th Edition: Breeding, Care, Facilities
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.14
as of 5/24/2013 08:45 MDT details
- You Save: $7.81 (39%)
- Sales Rank:58,707
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:4 Upd New
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.6
- Dimensions (in):6 x 1.1 x 9
- Publication Date:December 16, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Storey’s Guide to Raising Sheep has earned the praise and trust of sheep farmers around the world, with its in-depth coverage of breed selection, lambing, feeding, housing, pasture maintenance, and disease prevention and treatment.
The new 4th edition, now with 253,000 copies in print, contains new and expanded features:
• Guidelines for organic certification
• Tips and advice on Web marketing and networking
• Coverage of rare breeds, including photographs
Storey's Guide to Raising Series is the essential animal husbandry information from the trusted source. With a combined total of 1.7 million copies in print.
Praise for the book:
"As first-time shepherds, my husband and I found ourselves referring to your book over and over again. We have several other publications but yours was far superior in covering all topics most thoroughly." - Linda, Sumner, WA
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.